Annual Scholarship Auction
It's the most wonderful time of the year! Shop 'til you drop at our annual Silent (and Live!!) Auction to raise funds for our scholarship fund. Last year we were able to award 4 scholarships ($750 each)! Let's beat that record this year.
You'll also be able shop the inventory of 2 businesses who will be setting up shop. Cindy Sheets Premier Designs and Lillie's Boutique!
This is always such a fun event and this year we're excited to have the lovely Coco Duckworth joining us as a guest speaker!
$25/person for full buffet, payable at the door
RSVP & Pre-pay by credit card to Elena Seidlitz at (806)674-9119
** MUST RSVP by December 4
Loretta.firstname.lastname@example.org or call (806)374-5058
We challenge every member to donate at least one item. Here are a couple ideas for you:
1. Get a donation from your business or a business that you do business with (restaurants, hair/nail salon; massages; carwash, etc.) (See Contribution Letter and Donation Form at the end of this Newsletter).
2. Regifting of new items is totally acceptable.
Have an item on hand, but don't know how to get it to us? Here are a few ways:
1. Bring donation(s) to the October 26 meeting with the Donation Form; or
2. Contact Glena McPeters (email@example.com or at 719-640- 2497).
3. Drop off donation(s) with Donation Form at Double S Auction, 6513 Storage Drive.